- Please download the “Application for the Use of Reproduction Materials” in advance to fill in.
- Please mail in two copies of above application form, hard copy indicating the source or the part of the source that will be used and return envelope with postage(¥82)*.
- In case of lending films, you are also required to mail in IOU together no later than two week before you use, and return soon after you are through with them.
- In case of reprinting from other publications, specify the name of it in above application form. If the authorship is not the same with the applicant, attach a copy of the permission for reprinting.
- When images of the deposited articles at the Yangawa Archives are required (such as “Otomo-ke documents” and “Tachibana-ke documents”), you need to apply to the Yangawa Archives (Tel: +81 944-72-1037) as well as Tachibana Foundation.
- After the verification of your application we will send the written authorization and bill.
Where to send :Tachibana Foundation
in the Tachibana Garden (National Site of Scenic Beauty),
1 Shinhoka-machi, Yanagawa-shi, Fukuoka-ken, Japan 832-0069
Fax : 0944-77-7890
*International postal rates differ according to destination
Usage and Commission fees
- Photograph images
Films or copies of original digital images: ¥5,000 for one cut
Reproduction: color ¥3,000 for one cut
b/w ¥1,000 for one cut
- Moving images
Broadcasting once: ¥5,000 for one time
Consult with us if you want to broadcast several times or use it on the internet
- Delivering images or moving images on demand on the internet over a long period
The permission is limited to 3 years, and the contract is renewed every 3 years.
¥10,000 per one item
- Photography & Filming
The fee will be charged according to the material and its numbers. You may contact us in advance for further information.
- Usage and commission fees may be reduced or waived if using the images for educational or academic purposes.
- Do not use the material for purposes other than those listed on your application.
- Do not alter images or data without permission when using them.
- The obtained images must not be provided with or without charge to third parties without our permission.
- The images must be clearly identified its source to be from Tachibana Museum: e.g. "Image courtesy of Tachibana Museum".
- When the image is uploaded on a website, the link to Tachibana Foundation website must accompany.
- When a source or image is being photographed, a copy of the film or data will be donated to Tachibana foundation.
- If problems arise concerning copyright, the applicant bears full responsibility.